Preventive Maintenance Program
Floor Sweeper Maintenance
- Brush Replacement: Brushes are fundamental for effective cleaning and should be replaced when they show signs of wear.
- Cleaning and Replacing Filters: Filters play a crucial role in keeping the air clean during cleaning operations. They should be cleaned regularly and replaced when necessary.
- Replacing Rubber Seals: These seals help contain dust and should be replaced if they are damaged or worn out.
- Checking Battery Fluid Level: In electric models, it’s important to regularly check the battery fluid level and top up if needed.
Floor Scrubber Maintenance
- Brush Change: Brushes should be changed when they show signs of wear.
- Tank Cleaning: Tanks for water and detergent should be washed regularly to prevent residue buildup.
- Squeegee Flip and Replacement: The squeegee is essential for drying the floor and should be flipped or replaced when necessary.
- Filter Cleaning or Replacement: Filters should be checked and, if necessary, cleaned or replaced to ensure optimal operation.
- Seal Replacement: Seals that secure the tanks and other parts of the machine should be checked and replaced if they are damaged.
- Checking Battery Fluid Level: In electric models, it’s crucial to check the battery fluid level and top up if needed.
An often-underestimated aspect in managing cleaning machines is operator training. Our company places great emphasis on this element, providing comprehensive training service for all operators. A well-trained operator not only uses the machine more efficiently but also reduces the risk of accidental damage to the equipment.
Training empowers the operator to be autonomous in routine maintenance tasks, such as replacing brushes or cleaning filters. This not only optimizes work time but also contributes to extending the machine’s lifespan, ensuring a faster and more lasting return on investment.